Visitor No.2878931 ..   
TrustPassKenplas Industry Ltd.Discussion Forum

Kenplas Forum ==> Recycle ==> Questions about PET recycling
<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>
I have huge quantity of PET bottles for recycling. Can you link me with someone who may be in need of them.

Fine
Poor
2013-3-6 20:39:15 By rotimi ibitoye
I have an adhesive that totally dissolves in alkaline thus when PET is recycled there would not be any stickys in the flakes, However who would be interested in buying such an adhesive? Label makers don't care since stickeys are not their problem. Recyclers have the problem but not everyone would use the adhesive so they would still have the problem. It sounds like a great solution to a problem but it is impossible to get the industry to change over unless all label producers switch adhesives. Any marketing ideas?

Fine
Poor
2011-5-20 19:40:05 By LJWilley
We are an agriculture based group in PAKISTAN and we pack Pesticides
in PET-Bottles of different Volumes and we are getting Resin by
GATRONOVA(pvt) LTD which is the only single source of PET Resin in Pakistan.

As we are using PET bottles for chemicals packaging so we can use a
little ratio of Pure Crush(that is reject preforms or bottles during
production).

Kindly let me know if you can provide me with information regarding
how can we used this Pure PET crush during production of preforms by
keeping in mind that our Hopper Dryer is of 2300KG.

Fine
Poor
2011-4-25 15:11:27 By Bilal
Pet bottle Recycling Quotation

Fine
Poor
2011-4-17 2:27:05 By MD Daud
Pet bottle recycling plant Quotation

Fine
Poor
2011-4-17 2:25:44 By MD Daud
Hello ,

is there any different cleaning system for recycled PET , ( different than Coustic and asetic asit system ). and what can we do if glue stay on the flake after cleaning , what is your recommendation?Thanks .

Fine
Poor
2011-4-15 21:23:18 By (Anonym)
please tell me about agro pet bottle cap machine price

Fine
Poor
2010-11-17 23:00:01 By mymunatraders
@David Smith

Wow I'm suprised I got a proper reply after two long years. Although its waaay too late now, I still appreciate the reply. Thanks!

Fine
Poor
2010-7-16 23:14:32 By anton
Hello,

To answer question #3 reprossesing PET reduces the intinsic melt viscosity and reduces other properties through heat degredation. A chain extender can be added to the reprocess of flake to bring the IV back up.
The attachement may be useful.

Fine
Poor
2010-7-16 23:08:19 By David Smith
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am currently using the recycing grade of HDPE and PP in producing products such as bucket and container box in Bangkok, Thailand.

Now, I would like to know the feasibility of PET in producing the same products as above and the health-concern over the PET recycle grade.

Please kindly advise,
Rataroj Sui
kitsadar@hotmail.com
www.spplastic.co.th

Fine
Poor
2009-6-4 12:53:27 By Rataroj Sui
Hello,

I am working in Lab for recycling plastic unit.In oven test, if material color changed from clear to beige then what are the possible reasons for this result.

How to know the barriers are in material?

Thanks

Fine
Poor
2009-5-27 10:45:44 By parul
i want to know about pet waste recycle process and I want the reprocesser unit. that how can we reprocess the waste pet into consumable product

Fine
Poor
2008-11-27 20:27:44 By ravi knandelwal
I have single screw extruder making monofilament.
i am feeding flakes but I get uneven filament due to pressure of feeding of flakes not being constant.
Can you suggest a way to make even melt flow.

Fine
Poor
2008-11-5 15:41:42 By Vikas Anand
Sorry if my questions sound ignorant. I'm a student working on a paper on home-based plastic recycling and remolding. Here are my questions:

1) Is it enough to just wash PET bottles with water and home detergent before cutting them into flakes? Provided the label, glue, and cap are removed?

2) Let's say I have a benchtop injection molder, can I melt recycled PET flakes in it and remold them to let's say small plastic objects like figurines and toys?

3) Does remelting PET flakes destroy its chemical composition in one way or another?

Fine
Poor
2008-8-3 14:16:18 By anton

Post A Reply

Temporarily shut down, no new message, sorry.

Name:

Email:

(Max. 2KB)

Attachment:     (Max. 500kB, .RAR.ZIP.JPG.GIF only)
Verification:

This forum published since July 03, 2002. Renewed on June 22, 2005.

[Plastics Project] [Plastics Machinery] [Plastics Mold] [Discussion Forum] [Contact Kenplas]
Copyright © 2024 Kenplas Industry Limited, Hangzhou Kenplas Machinery Ltd.              Powered by Alentus.