Visitor No.2881030 ..   
TrustPassKenplas Industry Ltd.Discussion Forum

Kenplas Forum ==> Recycle ==> pet recycle mc
<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>
Please send me the project report on PET bottle recycling

Fine
Poor
2011-11-4 14:40:35 By rajendra
Please note that we can supply mixed color post consumer LDPE bales coming from waste stream at a very competitive prices, if interested, please confirm to my mail ktannir@leedsintl.com or call me at 0096171157531

Fine
Poor
2011-6-24 17:07:05 By kamal Tannir
PET RECYCLING LINES OF DIFFERENT CAPACITIES.
CONVENIENT PRICES.
WWW.TSRECYCLE.COM
info@tsrecycle.com
tsrecyclesrl@gmail.com

Fine
Poor
2011-2-25 17:59:14 By TS RECYCLE SRL
i am intrested in recycling of pet bottles as they are a nuiance to the enviroment and spoil the beauty

Fine
Poor
2010-9-23 20:11:02 By narendra
dear sir, pl. send me a project report of plastic recycling industry, for, pet,pvc,pp,pe,and other ppolymers,thanks.kushalchand singhvee.

Fine
Poor
2010-4-8 19:46:39 By kushalchand singhvee
Dear
i'm new inveistors and i'm looking to have an recyclling business such PET RECYCLE. Kindly, can i get the bewlo informations to do an feasibility study.
1. Cost of recycle business system and with construction layout.Also, if you have any receent construction price .
2. how much space of land is required to install recycle busiessn.
3.Did the machine can do with PET recycle plastic,PP & High Density polyethent REcycle.
3. Do you know any invistor make such business in gujarat(india)
4. Can i have the market share trend on this business with growth.
Regards
Satya

Fine
Poor
2010-2-11 19:44:18 By jigar sheth
Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a plastics recycler in Australia. I mostly recover waste from landfill sites hence a secondary cleaning process is required. Please help by providing cost to set up a cleaning process for PET and HDPE milk bottles including HDPE all post consumer waste.

I would also like importers to contact me to discuss new proposals. At the moment, I recover from landfill sites alone approx 150 tonnes/month for PET and 100 tonne for HDPE bottles and 500 tonnes of HDPE bags post consumer waste. These are baled and exported to China and Thailand.

PLease call Ashok on +61414237348

Fine
Poor
2010-1-26 5:25:33 By Ashley Reddy
plastic waste is a proble world wide, we offer to setup a plastic waste collection an selling around the globe,
For asian countries,
manual sorting of plalstic is possible and very economical, low project cost heigh returnes.
For Europ
Project cost is very heigh for the europian countries, we suggest to collect the bottle , make bail and send it to asian countries like bangladesh, srilanka, pakistan, india get it washed from their .

we can organise these type of projects, some one can earn handsome money and it will help to salvege plastic waste as well.

feel free to ask or comment.
regards
anil verma

Fine
Poor
2009-9-16 0:48:56 By anil
For reprocessing of PER - Post Consumer Waste

Visit

www.erema.at

Fine
Poor
2009-9-5 20:44:08 By Sanat
Dear
i'm new inveistors on K.S.A and i'm looking to have an recyclling business such PET RECYCLE. Kindly, can i get the bewlo informations to do an feasibility study.
1. Cost of recycle business system and with construction layout.Also, if you have any receent construction price .
3.Did the machine can do with PET recycle plastic,PP & High Density polyethent REcycle.
3. Do you know any invistor make such business on K.S.A
Regards
Satya

Fine
Poor
2009-1-20 18:52:04 By satya
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are interested in import of PET flacks recycling to fiberfill(pillow filling matrial) project,

Now please send detail project requirement and machines specification catalogs?

Early reply will be highly appreciated!

Imran Jawed
0092 300 6400111

M/s GUDU Dyeing & Printing
TEL:+92 55 3259078
FAX:+92 55 3250746

Chughtai Street Nr Small Industrial Estat No.1 P.O Climaxabad Gujranwala
52250, PAKISTAN
http://www.brain.net.pk/~gudu

Fine
Poor
2008-12-29 18:23:17 By Imran Jawed
Dear
i'm new inveistors on K.S.A and i'm looking to have an recyclling business such PET RECYCLE. Kindly, can i get the bewlo informations to do an feasibility study.
3. Do you know any invistor make such business on K.S.A
Regards
Eid

Fine
Poor
2008-10-24 14:57:23 By eid alsubhi
I am the part of one trust which is interested to collect the plastic waste (pet bottels, mouthfreshners,tea cups,x-ray films). We are trying to find the solution for this waste. Your site give more information for this.

Any thing in India can we start for this. ?

You are requested to reply the same.

Thanks & Regards
Dhirraj Pawar

Fine
Poor
2008-8-30 19:32:47 By Dhiraj Pawar
Dear sir,

We are interested for know knoe about per recyle & macinery avilable with cost

pl reply us

Fine
Poor
2008-8-26 13:43:57 By g patel

Post A Reply

Temporarily shut down, no new message, sorry.

Name:

Email:

(Max. 2KB)

Attachment:     (Max. 500kB, .RAR.ZIP.JPG.GIF only)
Verification:

This forum published since July 03, 2002. Renewed on June 22, 2005.

[Plastics Project] [Plastics Machinery] [Plastics Mold] [Discussion Forum] [Contact Kenplas]
Copyright © 2024 Kenplas Industry Limited, Hangzhou Kenplas Machinery Ltd.              Powered by Alentus.