Visitor No.2880382 ..   
TrustPassKenplas Industry Ltd.Discussion Forum

Kenplas Forum ==> Blow Molding (Machine) ==> WHAT R ADVANTAGES OF VERTICAL PLASTIFIER TO HORIZONTAL PLASTIFIER
<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>
Should consider:
1., Floor Space
2., Type of resin to be processed ( high viscous molten is more challenging to be processed with vertical barrel configuration).

Fine
Poor
2015-4-14 3:07:12 By atosh
Some machine manufacturers say that vertical screw machines take up less floor space.
Also the material from a vertical screw flows directly down, but on horizontal screw machines the material has to turn through 90 degrees.
It's thought that this 'twist' in the plastic tries to 'unwind' due to the plastics memory effect.
Having said all the above, I can say that Uniloy produce excellent IBM and other types of blow moulding machines. In fact the horizontal screw is by far the most common configuration.
Please have a look at my new web site www.blow-moulding-controls.com

Fine
Poor
2010-1-31 3:51:40 By Robin Enderby
Hi!!!

CAn any one Brief me Technical Advantages of Vertical Barrel like JOMAR to Horizontal Barrel like UNILLOY in IBM Technology?

Fine
Poor
2009-5-4 13:40:38 By S MEHTA

Post A Reply

Temporarily shut down, no new message, sorry.

Name:

Email:

(Max. 2KB)

Attachment:     (Max. 500kB, .RAR.ZIP.JPG.GIF only)
Verification:

This forum published since July 03, 2002. Renewed on June 22, 2005.

[Plastics Project] [Plastics Machinery] [Plastics Mold] [Discussion Forum] [Contact Kenplas]
Copyright © 2024 Kenplas Industry Limited, Hangzhou Kenplas Machinery Ltd.              Powered by Alentus.