Visitor No.2880514 ..   
TrustPassKenplas Industry Ltd.Discussion Forum

Kenplas Forum ==> Blow Molding (Machine) ==> PET Raw mateials needed
<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>
Dear Sir,
How the price of Regine for PET bottle for water?

Fine
Poor
2014-11-10 11:45:21 By pradip jay
Dear Sir,
I like to buy ready made pet bottle for packing drinking water. from where i can get the bottle in bulk and in best price.

Fine
Poor
2013-2-14 10:56:09 By parag deep
Sir,
I want to enter in the business of manufracture of pet bottel that use for water or edible oil. Please tell me about that which machine is suitable for me & what are the problems facing regarding operating the machine.

regards
sushil goel
91-9815097851

Fine
Poor
2009-3-23 13:46:43 By sushil goel
My name is Jorge Díaz Flores and I demand 2thousand to 3 thousand tons of resin pet month, I work for Polymeros Industriales's I´m the General manager in Mexico D.F. we are a company that we produce bottle for soda and water have a monthly average of production on 17 million onthly bottle motivate for which is a serious company.
I wanted that they were quoting the resin virgin Pet or "near prime", that serves to do preforma.(blowmolding)(IV 0.80- 0.82)
I comment you that I am buying the resin put in your country under
$1,150 us per ton FOB USA, all negotiation that I do the payment is in cash so I don´t have any problem. The inconvenient is that my 2 providers don´t have the quantity, reason for which I meet obliged
to request a price(quote) before you. I wait could support this
price or improve it to have conversations more serious with you.
I am in the posibility for make a contract for a year with you
PLEASE SEND ME MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PRICING, PAYMENT THERMS, AMOUNT PER MONTH IF IS ONLY ONE MONTH OR IS REGULARY SELL, QUALITY PRODUCT AND WHERE IS ARRIVING THE PRODUCT. WE CAN MAKE A CONTRACT FOR A YEAR AND THE INCREASE OR DECREASE OF THE PRICE MARKET WE ADDED
OR LESSING TO THE SAME CONTRACT.
Please quote me your best price, i can demand more product after
3 months
Telephone number 01152-5556576456
Cellular phone:01152-5527150933

Thanks for your support

Fine
Poor
2007-10-5 14:37:30 By JORGE DIAZ
We need to buy 130 tons of PET raw materials(resin)as we are planning to manufacture plastic edible oil bottles using Kenpas 3/4 Auto PET blow Molding Machine.
best regards

Fine
Poor
2007-9-19 16:09:07 By Farouk
Hallow Mr. Iyad
Please mention what I.V grade of matl. do you want? As we are 100% EOU making bottle grade PET resin of different I.V range in India.Please reply in the follwing mail id.pl. mention your country name.
cndutta@aspetindia.com

Dear Mr. Parker , you can use our AS19C material for your water bottle application. Please contact me cndutta@aspetindia.com
Specify your country name and mail id.

Fine
Poor
2006-8-28 13:37:16 By Chandranath Dutta
Hi we are interested to purchase PET raw materials (resin) as we are the manufacturer of drinking bottle water

your soon reply on the above matter will be highly appreciated.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Fine
Poor
2006-6-14 13:49:44 By Parker
Hi
I need to buy PET raw materials (resin), i need about 1000mt.if anyone can help me or offer me this quantity. plz contact me.

Fine
Poor
2006-5-4 10:19:55 By iyad

Post A Reply

Temporarily shut down, no new message, sorry.

Name:

Email:

(Max. 2KB)

Attachment:     (Max. 500kB, .RAR.ZIP.JPG.GIF only)
Verification:

This forum published since July 03, 2002. Renewed on June 22, 2005.

[Plastics Project] [Plastics Machinery] [Plastics Mold] [Discussion Forum] [Contact Kenplas]
Copyright © 2024 Kenplas Industry Limited, Hangzhou Kenplas Machinery Ltd.              Powered by Alentus.