Visitor No.2881002 ..   
TrustPassKenplas Industry Ltd.Discussion Forum

Kenplas Forum ==> Recycle ==> Chemical Recycling Process of PET
<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>
1 2
Get an idea from industrial company how they do it on their mass recycling solution. My idea is that they are also using anaerobic disgester. This is what most [url=http://www.biogas2.com/]biogas[/url] firm industry do.

Fine
Poor
2013-1-31 10:30:11 By andre
I'm an M.Sc student. I'm working on PET, i want to know which method i can use based on situation of my country to recycle PET and the procedure

Fine
Poor
2012-5-31 22:41:27 By temitope michael
Hello, my name Zul.....I would to know which solvent can dissolved PET without effect of temperature. From my previous research, phenol is one of the solvent. If you have the information please tell me as soon as possible.

Fine
Poor
2012-5-1 17:41:24 By zul helmi
i am doing M.tech in GREEN TECHNOLOGY, have reaserch work on chemical recycling by aminolysis method . After my college, i want to start my own bisuness in PET recyclig as i want to do something for my nation. I request u to give me guidence about what points i should consider for starting bisuness

Fine
Poor
2012-1-16 14:01:35 By ashok
Please , What are the changes in the chemical and physical properties of PET after the first recycling process ???

Fine
Poor
2012-1-12 8:12:11 By mabrouk k el mansy
I want to start a pet bottle recycle plant

Fine
Poor
2011-12-14 17:24:35 By vinu v v
I am a student of polymer engineering. i need on recycling of pet bottels by solvent recovery method.

Fine
Poor
2011-1-20 14:23:19 By Ali
I am interested in making a PET recycle plant, but I do not have any information about the technicality of this business nor the line of production.

Please help me in starting my new recycle business.

Thank you.

Best Regartds

Mahmoud Sukkar
E-mail: msouccar@gmail.com

Fine
Poor
2010-11-2 21:50:13 By mahmoud sukkar
I am a plastic technologist working as secretary of Plastic Manufactering association. I am really interested to work on PET bottel recycling for carpet and other purposes in chemical as well as in mecahnical means inaddition to crushing. would you please give any informatin on the questions above

Fine
Poor
2010-8-31 17:39:50 By sisay
Hello,

Let me introduce me.
I'm Jan de Bakker and work for the company Ecolab.
I work in The Netherlands and have a lot of experiences with PET recycling.
We work very close with two many PET Recyclers in The Netherlands
We can offer you a product to improve your hot wash proces.
Also I can help you with the chemical process of the hot wash.
Send me a mail and I will respond to you.
Mine email is: jan.de.bakker@ecolab.com
Kind regards

Fine
Poor
2010-7-19 16:27:36 By Jan de Bakker
hi,i want to come in this business please tell me about PET.

Fine
Poor
2010-3-29 2:43:52 By Mian Majid
if possible the chemical recycling of PET, the enginner Alexander Chivata in Bogota, Colombia, and is building a plant for this process, with the national university of the country. your mail is achivatac@unal.edu.co. and your mobile is 312 506 18 64. speak with him. is very interesting.

Fine
Poor
2009-3-16 23:17:45 By tatiana
Pet bottle waste is available in huge quantity all over the world, there are lot of manufactucturers and users of pet flakes which is made through pet waste bottle, this is a good business, at the same time one can help their country to fight against plastic waste solvage.
We encourage individuals/ non-profit organisations/NGO's/or business organisations to fight against plastic waste,

We offer systems for plastic collection and recycling process of plastic waste with nominal cost in diffrent area. We also offer techniques for washing of the waste.

Users of plastic waste/ flakes/ are also welcome to participate in this movement. It will cut their input price and lot of people will get day to day earnings too.

Let us start a" movement against plastic waste

Fine
Poor
2009-2-26 1:16:59 By Anil verma
I am interested in chemical recycling processes of PET. Please advise me. Best regards

Fine
Poor
2009-2-1 8:37:01 By khaled
I am interested in chemical recycling processes of PET. Please advise me. Best regards

Fine
Poor
2008-4-21 13:05:22 By soltani
i need in formation about that line too

Fine
Poor
2008-2-20 20:08:51 By maxim
we are generating fine pet flakes or PET dust during reforming the PET bottles in to PET granules. what we can do with this waste or how to use it to maintain the same quality? we want to recycle this PET fine wastes further. Is there any chemical process of Recrystalise in a more clean forms without any contaminants? pl. response to my mail groupvision_md@yahoo.com

Fine
Poor
2008-2-4 11:42:47 By faizur rahman
we are generating fine pet flakes or PET dust during reforming the PET bottles in to PET granules. what we can do with this waste or how to use it to maintain the same quality? we want to recycle this PET fine wastes further. Is there any chemical process of Recrystalise in a more clean forms without any contaminants? pl. response or what additives to added to attain as like as vergin pet chips

Fine
Poor
2008-2-4 11:37:22 By faizur rahman
I am interested in chemical recycling processes of PET. Please advise me

Also I am looking for Full PET recycling line with granulation processing.
with my kind regards

one-cola@hotmail.com

Fine
Poor
2008-1-27 3:10:21 By Yassien Abras
Please indicate the quantity available of this powder on montly basis . may be we can do toll processing.

Fine
Poor
2007-10-22 12:50:02 By Mahendra KAwar
1 2

Post A Reply

Temporarily shut down, no new message, sorry.

Name:

Email:

(Max. 2KB)

Attachment:     (Max. 500kB, .RAR.ZIP.JPG.GIF only)
Verification:

This forum published since July 03, 2002. Renewed on June 22, 2005.

[Plastics Project] [Plastics Machinery] [Plastics Mold] [Discussion Forum] [Contact Kenplas]
Copyright © 2024 Kenplas Industry Limited, Hangzhou Kenplas Machinery Ltd.              Powered by Alentus.