Visitor No.2880503 ..   
TrustPassKenplas Industry Ltd.Discussion Forum

Kenplas Forum ==> Injection Molding (Machine) ==> PET PREFORM DESIGN AND STRETCH RATIO
<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>
Dear Friend ,
I want to order a 38 mm preform ,3 start and 34 gr. I want to know a comparison of a thin wall preform and a thicker wall preform.
I know if its thinner I will have a faster cooling , and respectively a lower cycle time , but what are the disadvantages of thin wall preforms , which is called cheap preforms , is there a big disadvantage ? and what is it .
Thanks for your helpful assistance.
Mohamad Ali

Fine
Poor
2012-3-18 5:01:52 By mohamad ali
We are Manufacturer of 5 Gallon Pet Preform of weight 720&750 Gms, Bubble Top, 365 & 410 Gms Neck 120mm, www.mdpetcontainers.com
+91-9227711249

Fine
Poor
2010-4-28 20:58:34 By haresh
Hello all
can any body send me a pet mold design?
I need some help in my design
best regards

Fine
Poor
2010-1-20 16:50:10 By Mike
Pre form thickness is most important in single stage because you have to get out pre form from the core and cavity that it is not so hard and not so soft .it is only possible when we maintain pre form wall thickness.if you need further detail i will let you know,Tabraiz Mold Engineering makes all type of Cores & Lip Cavities & Injection Block & Cup for making a Preform. Beside this we make all deal in all type of blow molding.

Fine
Poor
2009-9-8 15:22:35 By chand sohail
karuna

pre form thickness is most important in single stage because you have to get out pre form from the core and cavity that it is not so hard and not so soft .it is only possible when we maintain pre form wall thickness.if you need further detail i will let you know,

tabraiz

Fine
Poor
2007-9-5 17:30:32 By TABRAIZ
HOPE PREFORM DESIGN SHOULD START WITH SELECTION OF NECK WE NEEDED AND THEN VOLUME OF THE BOTTLE ACCORDING TO THAT WE HAVE TO DECIDE WEIGHT OF THE PREFORM AND HEIGHT OF PREFORM.
MY DOUBT ABOUT SINGLE STAGE PREFORM DESIGN AND TWO STAGE PREFORM DESIGN THE THICKNESS OF PREFORM IS HOW MUCH IMPORTANT

Fine
Poor
2005-12-7 3:43:37 By KARUNA

Post A Reply

Temporarily shut down, no new message, sorry.

Name:

Email:

(Max. 2KB)

Attachment:     (Max. 500kB, .RAR.ZIP.JPG.GIF only)
Verification:

This forum published since July 03, 2002. Renewed on June 22, 2005.

[Plastics Project] [Plastics Machinery] [Plastics Mold] [Discussion Forum] [Contact Kenplas]
Copyright © 2024 Kenplas Industry Limited, Hangzhou Kenplas Machinery Ltd.              Powered by Alentus.