Visitor No.2881043 ..   
TrustPassKenplas Industry Ltd.Discussion Forum

Kenplas Forum ==> Injection Molding (Machine) ==> quotation
<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>
Hi,

I am planning to start small and medium enterprizes to manufacture pet pre form mold and pre form production, end to end solutions.

Currently i am working on a feasibility of this project hence i am need of some guidance.
This project will be capable of manufacturing , pre form molds, pre from ,pet bottles from 500ml to 5000ml bottles for drinking water, medical requirement and carbonated beverages.

I will really appreciate if you kindly send me technical processs pet pre form mold, bottle manufacturing from resin to final final product and list of the required machinery including injection, pet blowing, air compressors and any other accessories with minimal price quotation.

I am already having injection mold production house and wishing to get into the pet market.

Pls. do the needful.

Regards
Klsh Kmr Prhr

Fine
Poor
2012-3-18 21:34:29 By kailash
To whom it may concern,
i am a final year student pursuing a B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering and my final year project is to do a ' technical and feasibility study of the 28 mm carbonated soft drink cap' i am dealing with an annual demand of 750,000,000 and would like to know the suitable machinery to achieve this demand, thank you very much.
Anderson Ramsaroop (Student)
University of the West Indies
St. Augustine,
TRINIDAD & TOBAGO, W.I.

Fine
Poor
2010-1-29 10:17:59 By Anderson Ramsaroop
Dear Sir,
On behalf of a client I am searching for a complete bottling line to bottle rain water. This includes blowing of PET bottles Filling line, labeller, and packaging. The complete line I am searching for should be able to handle minimum 5,000 bottles per hour. Initially we will be using 600ml bottles but will eventually be increasing to 1 and 1.5 litre bottles. I request full information on the above including a flow chart of how your process works and no of employees required. Your suggestions would also be appreciated.
Thanking You,

Denis P. Craven.
KOSPRAG INC,
C/- P.O. Box 2415,
Cairns, Qld 4870
Australia.

Fine
Poor
2007-10-16 5:52:19 By DenisCraven
i want blow moulding machine to make 1 Ltr. 2 Ltr bottol & 2.5 Ltr, i also want shrink machine for cap packing
i m intrested so please send me ur quatation of blow moulding machine, so please send me catloge & quatation at my office or by mail, office address as below

Muhammad Umar Hayat
C/o S. Zafar Shah & Co.
36-The Mall, Lahore

Fine
Poor
2006-11-10 13:55:55 By Umar Hayat
Dear sir

I am working for SMEDA that help small and medium enterprizes to develop new business and improve their existing profile in Pakistan.

Currently i am working on a feasibility report for unit of pet bottle manufacturing. This unit will be capable of manufacturing pet bottles from 500ml to 5000ml bottles for drinking water and carbonated beverages.
I googled and got your contact on net.
I will really appreciate if you kindly send me processs flow of pet bottle manufacturing from resin to final final product and list of the required machinery including injection, pet blowing, air compressors and any other accessories with minimal price quotation.

Your valuable inputs will help us in designing the project and will definitely give your comapany a good business ground in Pakistan.

Waiting anxiously for your reply.

Tauseef
Asst. Manager
Smeda-Punjab
8th Floor, LDA Plaza, Egerton Road
Lahore Pakistan
Cell no. +923006621079
Office. 92 042 111 111 456

Fine
Poor
2006-9-26 15:15:57 By Tauseef
Dear,Sir
i want blow moulding machine to make 200 ml. 1 ltr. 2 ltr bottol for minral water, i also want shrink machine for cap packing
i m intrested so please send me ur quatation of blow moulding machine, we have also injection moulding machine of electronaica (pune),so please send me catloge & quatation at my office or by mail, office address as below
HI-TECH SWEET WATER TECHNOLOGIES PVT.LTD.
229,230, TURNING POINT COMPLEX
GHOD-DOD ROAD,
SURAT.

Ankur
ph. 9898591217

Fine
Poor
2006-7-22 0:13:32 By Ankur
deer
i am ahmed
from saudi arabi jeddah
a im loking for injection molding machine and i faund
ur sait ihop to faind what a im looking for
kandly cuold u send me mor information and qutation
for ur machine for crawen cap butil fro 5 gallo please
best regards
ahmed
harwelsat@yahoo.com
phon :00966505671136

Fine
Poor
2006-1-20 17:40:19 By ahmed

Post A Reply

Temporarily shut down, no new message, sorry.

Name:

Email:

(Max. 2KB)

Attachment:     (Max. 500kB, .RAR.ZIP.JPG.GIF only)
Verification:

This forum published since July 03, 2002. Renewed on June 22, 2005.

[Plastics Project] [Plastics Machinery] [Plastics Mold] [Discussion Forum] [Contact Kenplas]
Copyright © 2024 Kenplas Industry Limited, Hangzhou Kenplas Machinery Ltd.              Powered by Alentus.