Visitor No.2878957 ..   
TrustPassKenplas Industry Ltd.Discussion Forum

Kenplas Forum ==> Blow Molding (Machine) ==> Pressures
<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>
i have a SBO2.M1 is working fine but M2 sometimes the high pressure does not come in. What could be the problem

Fine
Poor
2014-8-19 2:08:21 By (Anonym)
I appreciate if your can give me some assistance. I would like to know wich are "optimum" values for the pre-blow and blow pressures, as I am having problems trying to adjust the bottle. I am getting a "volcano inside" shape at the bottom, and when I adjust the temperature profile and I get the bottom fixed I get the neck damaged. Also, what could be¨"normal" values" ( ranges) for the delay and for the preblow times?
Best wishes ans many thanks in advance
leonard

Fine
Poor
2012-3-20 12:33:35 By leonard hurd
Dear Sir,
I want to know about the optimum pressures to blow 1500ml & 500ml bottles. I have Sidel Blow molding machine SBO10-Universal. We normally blow bottle at 40 bar. How we can decrease the pressure? Is it possible to blow bottle at lower pressure like 30 bar or 25 bar with this machine? what kind of modifications i have to perform at machine to achieve this? This will realy save energy if can do this. PLease help out.

regards
leonard

Fine
Poor
2012-3-20 12:24:57 By leonard hurd
Dear Sir,
I want to know about the optimum pressures to blow 1500ml & 500ml bottles. I have Sidel Blow molding machine SBO10-Universal. We normally blow bottle at 40 bar. How we can decrease the pressure? Is it possible to blow bottle at lower pressure like 30 bar or 25 bar with this machine? what kind of modifications i have to perform at machine to achieve this? This will realy save energy if can do this. PLease help out.

regards
leonard

Fine
Poor
2012-3-16 10:35:03 By leonard hurd
Dear Sir,

Regards
Majid Hanif

Fine
Poor
2010-6-21 20:36:40 By Majid Hanif
sir , we are running a 500 ml mineral water bottle and have been supplying a variety of consumers , grammage varies according to customer specs any thing from 23 grams to 18 grams .
last week a friend was at a packaging show and insists he saw a bottle being made in 500 ml from 14 gram preform , so I tried them and it worked !! we ran about 30 bottles .

i then ordered some material and tried it again and now it does not work , what is the cause of this ? i have looked at setting s , temperatures and still have no idea ? my preform is 55mm long in 14 gram and our 18 grams is 70 mm long is that an issue ?? i don't kno why ??

Fine
Poor
2009-11-5 0:58:32 By ajit
preblow pressure (5 - 6 bar ' duration 0.4 -0.7 sec),blow pressure ( 20-28 bar duration 0.6 -0.9 sec ),delay " 0.2 - 0.6 sec" ,when bottom volcano increase preblow time ,

Fine
Poor
2008-12-5 16:57:56 By sally
I am assuming this is a pet container. What size, bottles per cavity, type of application, preblow timing, duration, high blow timing, duration, and pressure? These are all critical elements in determining the amount of pressure to use on a particular set up. Also what exactly is the internal neck defect in which you speak of?

Fine
Poor
2008-4-21 14:36:52 By harold bailey
I appreciate if your can give me some assistance. I would like to know wich are "optimum" values for the pre-blow and blow pressures, as I am having problems trying to adjust the bottle. I am getting a "volcano inside" shape at the bottom, and when I adjust the temperature profile and I get the bottom fixed I get the neck damaged. Also, what could be¨"normal" values" ( ranges) for the delay and for the preblow times?
Best wishes ans many thanks in advance
Bert

Fine
Poor
2008-4-3 22:33:23 By Bert

Post A Reply

Temporarily shut down, no new message, sorry.

Name:

Email:

(Max. 2KB)

Attachment:     (Max. 500kB, .RAR.ZIP.JPG.GIF only)
Verification:

This forum published since July 03, 2002. Renewed on June 22, 2005.

[Plastics Project] [Plastics Machinery] [Plastics Mold] [Discussion Forum] [Contact Kenplas]
Copyright © 2024 Kenplas Industry Limited, Hangzhou Kenplas Machinery Ltd.              Powered by Alentus.