Visitor No.2880396 ..   
TrustPassKenplas Industry Ltd.Discussion Forum

Kenplas Forum ==> Blow Molding (Machine) ==> DOUBLE DOT ON BOTTOM OF PET BOTTLE
<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>
check the gap between stretch rod tip and base mould. maintain .5 to 1mm.
increse primary blow delay and secondary blow delay.
increase l.p. air pressure.
check the stretch rod speed and increase if necassary.

Fine
Poor
2011-6-2 19:32:36 By nvsdrkumar
Hello dear
I m using MG-880 blowing machine from mega, I have some problems in blowing my bottles, sometimes the bottle come out with white color I change the heating till it comes clear, but when I do that I face another problem , the the bar hit the bottle from bottom and come out which mean there is a hole. would you pleas give me the time setting for that machine which use these setting:
L.B Delay:
R. STRETCH
L.Blowing
C.MOULD
C.M.Delay
L.Sretch
R.B.Delay
R.Blowing
EXCRE AR
CYCLE Time

I really used these settings for 1.5 litre and it was good but dont know wht seetings to use with the 330, and 600ml.

Fine
Poor
2011-4-26 14:36:19 By ali
Could the dots be dings in the base mold? If you think it could, check the base mold for stretch rod damage on and around the center of the base mold. Damaged bases are easy to get if at setup you dont raise the stretch rod before lowering the stretch carriage to check the stretch rod gap to the base. Is your base moving out of the way of the bottle on exit of the mold, is it scraping the bottom of the bottle?

Fine
Poor
2011-3-19 11:12:32 By Yondo
Some PET bottles exit the machine with two dots on the bottom of the bottle, one in the centre and another away from the centre
What could be the problem and how can it be solved??

Fine
Poor
2011-1-12 21:30:39 By Alex R Byarugaba

Post A Reply

Temporarily shut down, no new message, sorry.

Name:

Email:

(Max. 2KB)

Attachment:     (Max. 500kB, .RAR.ZIP.JPG.GIF only)
Verification:

This forum published since July 03, 2002. Renewed on June 22, 2005.

[Plastics Project] [Plastics Machinery] [Plastics Mold] [Discussion Forum] [Contact Kenplas]
Copyright © 2024 Kenplas Industry Limited, Hangzhou Kenplas Machinery Ltd.              Powered by Alentus.